We're often happy to be involved with, though please read the information provided.
You will;- Verify your identity as a professional event stylist or wedding planner through Instagram or other social media account.
– Follow Blue Sky Events’ social media channels (these can be found at the top of our website).
– Request reasonable quantities eg tableware for one or two tables, for instance.
– Organise collection and drop off of the equipment from our HQ.
– Pay for the transport charges to and from the venue where the styled shoot is taking place.
– Pay a refundable deposit when you book your equipment. This is just a holding deposit and is returned to you in full, assuming that all the equipment is returned to us in the same numbers and condition that it arrived with you in.
– Grant access to the photos and/or video from the styled shoot to the marketing team at Blue Sky Events for use on their website and social media channels. You also need to ensure that Blue Sky Events is tagged in together with other suppliers.
– Provide the event equipment at no cost to you. This is assuming that the equipment is in stock at the time of the photoshoot.
– Share your images on all our social media channels. We will also tag in you and other suppliers involved in the styled shoot each time we use the images.
Please note that both you and ourselves have the flexibility to cancel participation in the styled shoot at any time up to the date of the event, for whatever reason, with no penalties.
If you are happy with the information above, then let’s work together on your styled shoot. Simply contact us via our website to let us know more!